Wellness Workforce Coalition Coordinator
(30 hours per week, $15.50 per hour)
UPDATED TIMELINE: RESUMES DUE BY AUGUST 3, 2016
The Program Coordinator provides operational and logistical support to the multi-partner network of organizations that make up the Wellness Workforce Coalition (WWC) and work in peer-to-peer support of mental health and recovery.
Coordinator will monitor and coordinate activities, develop schedules and agendas, coordinate trainings, and general integrative support to member organizations of the WWC. This support involves a variety of schedule coordination, training, needs assessment, report development, and collaboration within several partner organizations and state agencies. This position reports to the Executive Director of VCIL, and requires statewide travel.
- Lived experience in the psychiatric survivor and/or recovery movements.
- Commitment to disability rights, psychiatric survivor and recovery movement and the mission and goals of VCIL.
- Technological literacy including e-mail, social media and website updates.
- Coordination skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a peer-centered approach to policy issues.
- Highly developed and expressed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and able to plan and prioritize assignments.
Send cover letter and resume by Aug. 3 to:
Sue Booth, VCIL
11 East State Street
Montpelier VT 05602
VCIL is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodations in the recruitment and employment of people with disabilities.
Contractors needed throughout the state to build ramps and modify bathrooms in homes to meet ADA compliance. Contractors must have a clean background check, provide three references, certificate of liability insurance and receive VCIL training on working with people with disabilities. Please contact Susan Britto at the Vermont Center for Independent Living, 802-224-1827 or SBritto@VCIL.org, to apply.
Future Job Openings
Would you like to be notified of upcoming job opportunities? Submit the form below, and we’ll be in touch as positions become available.