December 5, 2014
The Vermont Center for Independent Living is preparing for its annual holiday open houses.
The events are held most every year as a way to bring people together and celebrate the spirit of the season. Refreshments will be served, laughter will be shared and tours of VCIL offices will be available. The Bennington holiday open house will feature an acoustic trio playing oldies and holiday favorites.
VCIL Executive Director Sarah Launderville said, “The holiday open houses are a great way to connect with our peers, donors and community partners at a special time of year, and we always enjoy holding them. Hope to see everyone there!”
The dates, times and locations for the 2014 open houses are as follows:
- Montpelier, 11 East State St., 5 to 7 p.m. Dec. 9.
- Rutland, 1 Scale Ave., Suite 33, 10 a.m. to noon Dec. 10.
- Brattleboro, Marlboro College Graduate Center, 28 Vernon St., conference room 2C, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 10.
- Burlington, 7 Kilburn St., Suite 312, 1 to 3 p.m. Dec. 11.
- Bennington, 601 Main St., 4 to 6 p.m. Dec. 18.