Community Meetings – Meet together with people with disabilities to share ideas, talk about issues, learn from one another, and plan fun events!
- Accredited Online Colleges
- College Affordability Guide
- College Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Colleges & Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- MoneySavingPro: Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- Section 508 Guide
- Benefits To Work Program – our Benefits to Work Counselors can help you plan for employment and greater independence.
- Job Opportunities at VCIL
- Employment Links
- The ReCycle Catalog – sell or buy Used Independent Living Aids
- Participant Directed PAS Toolkit – Resources for Hiring and Managing Your Personal Assistance Services or Attendant Care
- QuickStart Guide for PAS
- VCIL Position Papers